Janice GT Penner: BRE, BEd, MEd.
- began my TESOL journey in the summer of 1979 as a volunteer in Japan.
- mostly taught and developed materials for all levels of learners in colleges and universities since 1984
- lived and taught in Edmonton, AB, Vancouver, BC, Taipei, ROC, Beijing, PRC, Kyoto, Japan (secondment), and Astana, Kazakhstan (on leave).
- led teacher education courses since 2010
- academic home has been Douglas College in New Westminster, BC since 1995
- held numerous administrative and committee roles
- chaired conferences for small (n=30) and large (n=400+) groups.
- supported volunteer facilitators in faith-based ELL programs since 2006.