All About Communicating in English:
- is pronounced as ACE [eɪs]
- distributes “tried and true” reproducible materials for English as a Second Language (ESL) or English for Language Learning (ELL) teachers and students
- was established on 04/04/04.
What AACE can do for you and your institution
- Private explanation of materials at a convenient location or via Zoom
- Interactive and engaging PD workshops on many topics including:
- Planning Faith-based ELL programs in Metro Vancouver, BC
- AWL – Academic Word List
- Paraphrasing for Academic Writing
- Fluency Writing/ Lower level writing tasks
- Vocabulary Learning/ Vocabulary Notebooks
- Consultations – about program planning, event organization, etc.
I look forward to saving your ESL institution time and money while at the same time taking your ESL teaching to another level.
Janice GT Penner