Author: Gary Anaka; Brain Coach
The Secrets for Longevity
Discover how to maintain your brain plasticity for life.
The new amazing frontier of HOPE.
About the Author:
Gary Anaka is a brain-based learning facilitator, a learning assistance teacher and a brain coach. He has over 30 years of teaching experience and has presented dynamic workshops to thousands of people of all ages. He believes in the vision of wellness through education.
This exciting self-help guide book reveals the secrets of brain wellness. It is full of easy to understand ideas and practical information that will motivate you to become your own brain coach. As you age, your brain can either grow and expand or shrink and decay. The choice is yours.
You will learn:
- The basic biological needs of your brain
- How to make plasticity work for you everyday
- What brain killers to avoid
- Dozens of brain boosting activities for life
- Critical requirements for expanding brain power, lowering stress and moving ahead
- Simple and inexpensive ways to avoid brain aging that really make a difference